Okay, yogis. I know it’s a little bit far-flung for Angelenos but how fun would a mother-daughter spring break yoga retreat in Bermuda be? If you are up for a zen adventure, here is the deal:
Yoga enthusiasts are invited to celebrate wellness at the first annual Bermuda Yoga Festival. Taking place from April 3-6 on the grounds of the Fairmont Southampton, the yoga festival will provide travelers the opportunity to meet and take part in yoga and wellness classes and workshops. Participants will have the opportunity to choose from 42 master classes and workshops as well as take part in wisdom talks, kirtan, meditation, qigong and ecstatic dance led by celebrated teachers and international presenters, including:
· Elena Browner, Virayoga NYC
· Kia Miller, Radiant Body Yoga
· Rusty Wells, Bhakti Flow
· Beryl Bender Birch, The Hard & Soft Yoga institute
· Nischala Joy Devi, Yoga of the Heart
· David Newman (Durga Das), Merging with Grace/The Stay Strong Project
· Faith Hunter, Embrace Your Flow
· Swami Asokanandada, Integral Yoga International
· C.C. White, This is Soul Kirtan!
· Camella Nair – Swami Nibhrtananda, Aqua Kriya Yoga
· Sue Elkind, DIG Yoga
Travelers can purchase an all-access pass to the festival for $505. Day passes are also available. While Bermuda is quite a haul from the West Coast, it is about a two-hour flight from major hubs in the East — and a visit could easily be combined with a quick big-city break in destinations such as New York City or Atlanta.