Winter is coming this weekend and fans of the HBO drama (like me!) will know that this “Game of Thrones” tour in Croatia is too good not to share. If you are a fan of the show and want to know what King’s Landing really looks like this tour will introduce you to the magic behind the stunning “Game of Thrones” locations.
The Game of Thrones: A Unique Tour of Croatia is a 7-day, guided immersion into the breathtaking locales of Split, Krka National Park, Hvar, Ston and Dubrovnik. While others may offer one-day trips to “Game of Thrones” filming locations, this week-long tour will introduce visitors to the wonders of Croatia, showcasing the best scenes from the beloved series as well as the historical and cultural highlights of this beautiful destination.
- Explore newly added filming locations for the 4th season of “Games of Thrones” in Croatia; Split’s Diocletian’s Palace and the rugged Klis Fortress, where Daenerys memorably plots her return;
- Immerse into Dubrovnik, the real-life setting of King’s Landing;
- Get a lesson in falconry, which has long been regarded as the Sport of Kings;
- Marvel at the beauty of Krka National Park and Hvar island;
- Enjoy gastronomy delights in Ston – home to some of the world’s best and rarest oysters – and Peljesac Peninsula known for some of the best wines in Croatia.
Pricing for this private tour begins at $3,200 per person, double, based on travel during mid-season (2nd half of September). The package includes accommodation at 4-star hotels, daily breakfast, airport transfer*, land transportation, entrance fees, expert English-speaking tour guides, some additional meals and wine tastings. Travel dates and level of hotels are fully customizable. Travelers who book by June 15th will receive the Blue-Ray/DVD Combo sets of Seasons 1-3, PLUS the 5-Book Boxed Set of “Game of Thrones” by George R.R. Martin.